In Japanese mythology, Kitsune were known for being magical creatures who could shapeshift into humans and were messengers of Inari, the Shinto god of rice and prosperity. Kitsune Mask are often worn during Shinto festivals for fun or to pay tribute to Inari and have also been depicted in numerous anime.
Our OG Kitsune Mask Hoodie is a homage to Inari and the Japanese culture.
- Hype Nation logo embroidery on front
- Screen-printed finish on back
- Printed on AS Colour Heavy Hood - 5146
- Relaxed, oversized fit with dropped shoulders
- Heavy weight, 400 GSM
- CVC Fleece 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- 2x2 cuff and hem ribbing
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Machine wash according to instructions on care label
Please note: We are currently unable to ship this product internationally.