In Japanese mythology, Kitsune were known for being magical creatures who could shapeshift into humans and were messengers of Inari, the Shinto god of rice and prosperity. Kitsune Mask are often worn during Shinto festivals for fun or to pay tribute to Inari and have also been depicted in numerous anime.
Our Kitsune Mask Hoodie is a homage to Inari and the Japanese culture.
- Screen-printed finish
- Printed on AS Colour Stencil Hood 5102
- Unisex regular fit pullover hood with kangaroo pocket
- 350 GSM heavy-weight fabric
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Machine wash according to instructions on care label
Please note: We are currently unable to ship this product internationally.